Evernote for Android is an app that allows its users to create notes, access notes already created from PCs or website and share these notes. Notes can be images, audio recordings, reminders, web clips, texts and so on. The app runs on any devices that operate on Android Operating System. It is an app that was created and is managed by Evernote corporation.
Evernote for Android enables you to organize your work by giving tools for efficiency in organizing your notes effortlessly. The app give you the ability to:
The app enables you to sync and give comments on contents across various devices. You can automatically sync everything across any computerr or devices and start your working on a mobile device and proceed on the other effectively.
Evernote provides you with tools you need for sharing, discussing and collaborating with others. This immense feature gives room for creating, sharing and discussing with others who help in getting your tasks done. You can also search through pictures and images for instant feedbacks.
This app can be applicable in day-to-day life, in schools to help handle academic tasks and also in business to create agendas, memos, presentations and so on. It is an all round and flexible app that will never disappoint you in using it.
It has received a number of reviews from reliable sources with famous users giving quite remarkable saying they are using the app in their everyday uses. PC Mag says evernote is a dispensable app for users who want to take as many notes and get their work done with ease.
It has a ranking of 4.6 by over 1.4 million users on Google Playstore with installations of between 100 million to 500 million android devices from Google Playstore alone.
|EverNote for Android 8.9 Apr 15, 2019||
- Dark Mode is awesome, and it’s getting better every day. For example, notes you create using the Evernote widget are now easier to read.
- When you mark a reminder as done, it should stay done, right? We thought so too, so we made sure of it.
- URLs you created using the Evernote widget sometimes got messed up, but not anymore.
|EverNote for Android 8.8.1 Jan 24, 2019||
* You told us you love Templates, so we’ve made it even easier for you to use them. Now you can view our gallery of templates—plus any you’ve saved—right inside the app. Just click on the “Template” button when you create a new note to see them all. Oh yeah, you know we’re doin’ our happy dance.
* FYI, they look great with Dark Mode too.
|EverNote for Android 7.9.7 beta1 Mar 8, 2017||
We know sharing your work is important, so we’ve made some improvements.
Now, it’s easier to
• Send notes with other apps
• Share a link to a note that people can open even if they don’t have an account
• Invite others to collaborate
• See who else can access your content
The Shared section has gotten even better–filter the list of shared content to spend less time searching. Just enter a word from the title of the note or notebook or the name of who shared with you. Voilà!
Last month's downloads
Last week's downloads
... on your computers, tablets and phones. Get OneNote for any of your devices or use it on ... your friends, family, classmates and colleagues. Share your notebooks with others for viewing or editing. Use OneNote ...
... is a utility that allows you to create notes, memos, to-do lists or write down ideas, thoughts ... that the tool enables you to share your notes with other users, a feature that can come ...
This app is the easiest, best-designed, and most-flexible note-taker I’ve ever come across, and it solves many ... software ... It has become my go-to place for storing and keeping track of everything—not just to-dos ...
|1||EverNote for Android|
|2||WPS Office + PDF for Android|
|3||WorkFlowy for Android|
|4||OneNote for Android|
|5||Simplenote for Android|
|6||Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android|
|7||Asana: organize team projects|